Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Wilders Makes it to the House of Lord Screening

Woohoo! *no-enthusiasm*




















Dear Mr Geert Wilders,

If you find this violent:












and this too:











then you must also find this violent:


















and this too:
















And if you don't, then you're just a hypocrite, screaming left, right and center about a cause that does not involve the interest of all. And you are just inciting more hatred. The more you speak, the more of such images keep emerging. If Quran is totalitarian and fascist, so are you.

with love,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails