Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pakistan Day

How many bombings and attacks am I going to keep track of? It only gets worse day by day. Hasn't gotten any better. The country is in a critical condition. Amazingly, and luckily, the nation is still positive and hopeful. The government is still busy with their lavish expenses. The poor only get poorer. The richer get richer. The middle class is disappearing.

Happy Pakistan Day. We better pull our socks up before we realize that the day doesn't exist anymore (god-forbid)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails