Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

This Month's Terrorist Activities

A total of 7 bomb attacks, 2 militant attack, and one event of assassination.

Dead:277+
Injured: 430+

This month has caused a serious amount of damage to Pakistan and it's people, and can easily be labeled as the bloodiest month. We've heard of news before of violence and uproar against girls' education, and the consequential attacks. This month's violence has leaped forward by specifically making women the target, and showering them with mass murder when a bomb hit a women's bazaar in N.W.F.P., and in the women's section of Islamabad's Islamic University.

Absolute violence. No remorse. If women were such a big problem and nuisance, then why did God make Eve for Adam? Surely He isn't sadistic.

1. 9th, Peshawar, N.W.F.P. A bomb detonation amidst the crowded Khyber bazaar; bomb attached to a minibus. 41+ dead; 100+ injured.

2. 12th, Shangla District, N.W.F.P. A suicide attack on a security convoy in the region bordering Swat. 41 dead; dozens dead.

3. 15th, Lahore(Punjab) and Kohat(N.W.F.P.). 20 militants attack the police facilities in the two cities. 37 dead; 20+ injured.

4. 20th, Islamabad, Punjab. Twin suicide attack on the International Islamic University. The first attack was when the bomber forced himself into the women's block, despite resistance from a local worker. 6 dead; 29 injured.

5. 28th, Peshawar, N.W.F.P. A car bomb is detonated in a women's shopping district. 117 dead; 200+ injured.


Power to Women!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails