Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Monday, August 31, 2009

This Month's Terrorist Activities

A total of 2 bomb blasts.

Dead: 10
Injured: 12

Both attacks happened in N.W.F.P. on the 17th and the 18th, Shabqadar and North Waziristan respectively; exactly between Independence Day and the beginning of Ramadan. Whether this is in respect of the important days that the numbers are low? I doubt. The numbers are still there as opposed to the previous month.

Godless freaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails