Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Rainforest

Ok, this may not be a style of a garden (since that is a consciously constructed landscape), but it is awesome enough to have generated several adaptations around the globe, for e.g., at the Kew Gardens in the UK, and at the Mondo Verde in the Netherlands. These sites have developed highly advanced temperature sensitive environments to make sure the fauna and flora species feel at home :D ... I am sure it takes a hell lot of effort to control and maintain these cultured environments. *Standing ovation to the designers, landscape artists, technicians, mechanics and whoever all are involved in the care and development of these places!*

Why the Rainforest? It continues to astonish film-makers even. It's in it's age, it's mystery, it's never-ending possibility to surprise you. There are so many species of plants, flowers, birds, insects in there, it's screaming God! It's pure nature - dangerous, yet captivating.

Rainforest section, Mondo Verde, The Netherlands


















Rainforest section, Mondo Verde, The Netherlands


















Temperate House, Kew Gardens, Surrey


















Olympic National Park, Washington














Rainforest Pyramid, Moody Gardens, Texas














Rainforet Walk, Mary Cairncross Reserve, QLD, Australia













So these were my top 3 favorite styles of gardens :D ... what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails