Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Magical

While the humans fight and kill, there are still places on earth far away from the chaos of materialism.
If there's any such thing as magic, then it is right here, all around us, hidden beneath the waters, up in the skies, and tucked away in little corners of the earth.













































Watching auroras is really on my list of things to do in life. It is so truly magical. But the damn cold isn't something I do very well with *frustrated*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails