Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Oh dear, Recession!














So ever since the year's begun it's all about the recession ... and the bad snow :(
Woolworths closed down entirely; the Bank of England has interest rate cuts; record falls in inflation; The Office of National Statistics officially announces recession on 23rd January (the first one since 1991); we've been labeled as having the biggest shrink in the economy (of the advanced nations); raise in housing prices; increasing unemployment; and so on.

This year seems to be more tangible in terms of feeling the recession ever since it started a few years back; 2006 ... 2007?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails