Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Death Anniversary of Quaid-e-Azam

Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Father of the Nation
December 25, 1876 - September 11, 1948
Founder of Pakistan





































His Mausoleum in Karachi, Pakistan



















Looking at the condition of Pakistan now, sometimes I truly wonder if it would've been better had Pakistan not been created. Is it better to be living in a common land with Hindus, be ruled by them, be a minority to them, and to be maltreated by them. Or is it better to be maltreated and pushed around by your own people? Have we wasted all the efforts of such a great leader, whose entire existence revolved around secularism? Or is there still hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails