Good visuals excite me.
The beauty of nature mesmerizes me.
Memories of Pakistan nostalgia-te me.
Position of women worries me.
Chauvinists exasperate me.
Preachers of false dogmas enrage me.
Terrorism sickens me.
Extremists frustrate me.
Moral policing infuriates me.
The lost community baffles me.
Racism saddens me.
Political bastards need to get a life!

.
.
.
.
.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Fruit Photography

I've always wanted to see a real strawberry plant ... to date.
I think strawberry is one of the most beautiful fruits, and a beautiful plant as well (as I can tell from the pictures).





























Though, come to think of it ... grapes and pomegranates are rather photogenic competitors *hmmm* ... with pomegranate, it's still what's inside that's good-looking, on the outside, it isn't much. But I think the form, texture, and general visual structure is similar ... and that is what's appealing to the eye :D































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails